Experience. Discover. Learn.
Aseop had a fable about sticks. Taken individually, each stick was easily snapped in two, but when bundled together they reinforced one another and possessed tremendous strength. In order to cultivate strength and structural integrity in any business, the organization’s branding must go beyond logo, lobby and letterhead.
Christine’s approach to brand acceleration helps leadership teams, clients and other stakeholders emerge with an entirely new approach to this critical element of organizational growth. Recognized for her easygoing style and blue chip credentials, she has succeeded in developing new approaches for understanding, discussing and implementing brand messaging in the private and public sectors.
Formats can be customized to meet the needs of your organization via hour-long presentations, round table discussions, moderated panels or multiple-day retreats.
Sample Talk Topics:
- Core Identity Connection: What It Is & Why It’s Important
- Keeping Your Brand Up to Speed When You’re Growing @ the Speed of Light
- Identity Crisis: Do You Know Who You Are? (What About Everyone Else?)
- The New Brand = Being a Great Company
- Brand Alignment Bull’s Eyes & Ones that Missed the Mark
- A+ Logo Creation, Linking Concept to Details
- Into the 5th Dimension: A New Look at Brand Development
- How to Take Your Brand on the Road… and Then Right Back Home Again
- Brand Integration: Working With Your Staff Across Disciplines & Beyond
- Starting Up or Starting Over: Branding Basics & Battle Stories