Clients use the word “vigilant” to describe Founder and Creative Director Christine Leuthold in her efforts to create value through brand integration. She identifies and connects exactly the right people, programs and resources, resulting in aligned growth. By entwining core identity with the realities of implementation, success is inevitable.
- Working closely with an organization’s leadership team, Christine first observes and then immerses herself in the internal systems of an organization, whether it be on a specific project or department or the organization as a whole.
- With the insights gained, she articulates the organization’s core identity and then identifies specific tactics to reinforce brand messaging and direct it toward key stakeholders.
- Stakeholders include existing, potential and past clients; staff; investors and advisors, donors and volunteers; the media; and the general public.
Recipient Private and Public Sector Organizations:
- JP Morgan Chase
- Wellness Within Your Walls
- Ralph Lauren Corporation
- Bank of America
- Perrier / Great Waters of France
- Douglas Elliman Real Estate
- Sotheby’s International Realty
- Esalen Institute
- Parents as Partners
- Savannah College of Art and Design (SCAD)
- Georgetown University
- African National Congress (Nelson Mandela’s NY Visit in 1990)
- Film Forum
- Sarasota Arts & Cultural Alliance
- Kensington & Chelsea Women’s Club
- New York Special Olympics
- Earth Artist Studios
- Communities in Schools
- Authentic Beauty
- Love and Light Institute