Connection + Identity = Growth
- Christine’s ability to connect people to projects, strategy to implementation, and ideas to brands is her unique strength. As a connections resource, internally and beyond, Christine is invaluable and makes it look easy! – Elizabeth A. Egan, Shopper Capabilities Director, Coca-Cola North America
- It has been impressive to see Christine expand her talents, skills and networks after working as the Director of Public Relations of Ralph Lauren Corporation. I hired her to develop a new expression for the brand through a combination of philanthropic and cause-related marketing initiatives. Her insight into Ralph Lauren as a person and her understanding of the company as a brand, coupled with her collaborative working style and effectiveness in coordinating across the company, as well as with licensees and outside organizations resulted in a series of successful and highly visible endeavors, and ultimately, several years after we moved on, the creation of the Ralph Lauren Foundation. – Alexander Vreeland, President and Founder, Diana Vreeland Parfums / former Director of Communications, Ralph Lauren Corporation
- Christine’s ability to creatively and efficiently address the needs, timing and vision of our project made a huge difference in how we approached the market as well as the discussions which ensued. The insights and introductions she brought to the table turned out to be very valuable in moving us toward our goals. – JC Jung, SVP Strategic Business Development, EarthArtist Studios
- Christine produced our first-ever gala event for Film Forum in 1990 that was tremendous success. She brought together a panoply of actors, writers, producers, television and fashion personalities… Christine designed and oversaw all aspects of the event, from the initial concept down to the smallest details of invitations, decor, table settings, seating and entertainment. Even decades later, the impact of her contribution continues to reinforce Film Forum’s mission. The experience Christine produced was chic, smart, fun — and profitable.
– Karen Cooper, Director, Film Forum
- Christine is the ultimate professional and team player who forms and maintains a strategic direction, always staying focused on the critical details in the execution of each project. She is able to handle multiple projects concurrently while interacting with personnel at all levels.
– Lyman Carter, President & CEO, BlueNose Edutainment
- Christine possesses a keen passion for listening and understanding her clients. We benefitted from her vision when, after expanding to an additional facility, we asked her to focus on the most important messages we wanted to convey to our clients and staff and then guide us through the transformation of our physical spaces as a means of strengthening our brand. Christine created a physical layout and brand experience that has achieved unity, in spite of being in separate buildings, and that has been producing nothing but compliments. I continue to use her as a resource and would not hesitate to refer her and C Insight Group to my colleagues and clients. – Ann Deguire, President, Sim Digital/Camera Division
- Christine has those unique instincts for not only what makes a brand design distinctive and attractive, but more importantly, she has the background and the talents to match the design with the strategy. That’s even more unique. – Bob Littell, Chief NetWeaver and CEO, NetWeaving International, Board Member, Pay It Forward Foundation
- My work with Christine Leuthold, and her firm C Insight Group, focused on her consulting with us on the affects of a balanced lifestyle on stress and the subsequent relationship to Mindful Living. A great expertise of Christine’s is her interdisciplinary approach to problem solving in the face of the challenges facing the evolving health and wellness community. We were inspired by Christine’s insights and recommendations. Her highly creative and innovative insights to our company were beyond our expectations. – Dr. Kathleen Hall, Founder, C.E.O., The Mindful Living Network & The Stress Institute
- Christine Leuthold is a unique blend of marketing expert, one woman think tank – and brilliant brand strategist. Not only does she create amazing and transformative concepts, she also sees them through to completion with great vision, spirit and aplomb! – Corinne Bourdeau, President and Founder, 360 Degree Marketing – a boutique entertainment marketing firm
- Christine is someone I have relied upon several times over the years. My productions vary in size, scope and location and it is a blessing to be able to reach out to someone like Christine who’s capabilities allow her to assist and lead me and my team to the solutions we are looking for. Christine’s unique background as both a creative and a connector enable her to communicate with the many different personalities and positions that a Producer must engage with. Her professionalism, ability to relate and communicate with a varied audience and overall pleasant demeanor stand out on every project and leave a lasting impression. – Mick Breitenstein, Producer/Director, Planet PrePro NY
- Christine is one of my “go to” people. She certainly has all of the professional skills in spades, but most of all she listens. She has that coveted ability to sort through information and get to the heart of the matter while becoming a member of your team. She is bright, insightful and exceptionally well connected. – Jim Shirley, Executive Director, Arts and Cultural Alliance of Sarasota County, Inc.
- Christine uniquely brings her innate talents and broad experience to ensure clarity of brand from every aspect as she recognizes new opportunities for expansion and growth. In her work with our organization, she demonstrates the ability see connections that lead toward greater, aligned growth, whether she is meeting with us or attending film festivals or connecting with new client corporations. – Dr. Shelley A. Stravitz, Founder & Executive Director, Parents As Partners: The Autism Education and Change Network™