How We Work
Christine assumes the role of keeper of the brand for clients. By participating in key meetings and communications, she identifies untapped potential across the organization. The process is collaborative, cross-functional, and goal-driven. Using a unique method based on the 5 dimensions, an organization’s core identity is connected to its brand to achieve positive growth. Oftentimes it results in connecting the organization with the talent and resources available through C Insight Group.
As the former Director of Public Relations for Polo Ralph Lauren Corporation, Christine innovated a method for discerning the organization’s core identity and conveying its brand via multiple platforms. After establishing the connection, Christine orchestrated a series of unique philanthropic and cause-related marketing initiatives for the company. The resulting synergy led to the creation of the Polo Ralph Lauren Foundation.
Every organization has its own priorities, challenges and opportunities. Our goal is to deliver cohesive, streamlined messaging that impacts the bottom line. The customized scope of work might include:
- Core Identity Statement – an articulation of the organization’s identity in its purest form
- Brand Assessment – a review of the current brand, logo and culture, and how they are expressed across the organization and externally
- Brand Messaging Tools – a customized set of tools (verbal, visual and experiential) that convey the core identity of the organization, both internally and externally, for more effective messaging on all fronts
- Internal Brand Connection – a collaborative, cross-functional process that integrates day-to-day operations with the organization’s core identity and messaging tools for aligned growth
- External Brand Partnerships & Connection – the discovery and development process of connecting the brand to new or existing partners, networks and initiatives to energize and extend the brand’s reach
- Keeper of the Brand – C Insight Group helps brands flourish through continued involvement in key initiatives as priorities shift and opportunities arise
Everyone works differently, and we get that. Clients work with us on a retainer or project basis, based upon a defined scope of work.
An initial consultation with Christine can be focused on a pre-determined project or with her as an attendee of a more general meeting, followed up by her recommendations for areas of engagement.